Background

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

My sister was able to come visit for the weekend, so Oliver and I decided to take a break from riding tractor for the day, and go visit the pumpkin patch! We headed over to Linder Farms and it was nothing that I had expected. First, I had to pay to get in! I was slightly shocked. I'd never even heard of Linder Farms before... We got there and it looked like and county fair. Oliver was only excited about the tractors driving around... Yep, I paid $4 for the kid to sit on a tractor, that he got kicked off of because it was someone else's turn. We could have done that at home, with no time limit. He did love the Petting Zoo they had though, and the stick he found and hit me with. Even though it wasn't what I had expected we enjoy doing things with the extended family, and getting out of the house is always nice too!




The Stick!

Stryker wasn't feeling well that day, and only wanted to cuddle with his momma. 

Reese was the most well behaved kiddo. Slept the whole time!






No comments:

Post a Comment