Background

Monday, October 14, 2013

Announcing...

That's right, folks! We're expecting Walton Baby number 2! 

We are also pleased to announce....


It's a boy!
(I wanted to do a cute gender reveal picture, but this was all Terry liked!)

Fun Facts (for journaling purposes)

He is due March 15, 2014
However, due to c-sections he will arrive no later than March 8th.
Terry felt the baby move when I was 17 weeks and 3 days a week and a half sooner than when he felt Oliver. 
Oliver likes to pat, lay on, and drive his tractors on my growing belly. At least someone enjoys it!
I have been sick, and still am, but nothing compared to Oliver. 
Terry is the only boy with 5 sisters, and I only have one brother and 2 sisters, so we feel like we are breaking tradition having TWO boys! 
This baby will be grandson number 4 for my parents with no granddaughters, and grandson number 11 for Terry's parents with only 4 granddaughters. 
He was measuring one week big on his ultrasound and had nice tone legs!
Today I am 18 weeks and 2 days.

We are all so thrilled to have this little one enter our family, even Oliver, or at least we hope :)


4 comments:

  1. Okay, now I'm officially jealous! What a cute reveal, love the tie, little man's already got style ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FANTASTIC NEWS!! We're so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So are you waiting to reveal his name when he is born?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all! I'm not sure when we'll share his name.... Maybe when we settle on the middle name! :)

    ReplyDelete