Background

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Phoney

Once again I found all sorts of fun pictures on my phone! So here we go! From left to right, top to bottom. 

I had a cupboard with a nasty old ironing board in it. I had Terry take it out and build little shelves. We'll use this area as our "command center" maybe.... If I ever finish it.
I am attempting at decorating for the seasons, not holidays, I gotta start off simple. 
Oliver got out of the bath and started crawling around and cuddling with his towel. He is such a goof! (Ya dig the nice carpet in the bathroom? It's on our "to do" list. Only a few more things ahead of it).
This kid could be outside all day! He brought his tractor with him when we went to ride the combine, and of course had to play in the dirt!
Oliver climbed under the backhoe to help his dad find a part number. 
Oliver loves the wagon! Grandpa Jensen will pull him and cousin Stryker in it around the block. They have a ball!




No comments:

Post a Comment