Background

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Remodel.

This winter Terry's house project was to remodel the bathroom and build me tables and benches. The table and benches are done, and the bathroom is mostly done (just touch up stuff at this point). I told Terry next year he could have a break from anything major, and just work on finishing little projects he has promised me. He is looking forward to that, I think we all are. Living in construction is not ideal! We actually had to sleep in the living room for 3 weeks. When people came over, they knew I didn't make my bed! Embarrassing. Oh well. Here are some before and after pictures of the bathroom, as well as some pictures of my new table, benches, and island/trash that Terry built. He sure is handy!

















No comments:

Post a Comment