Background

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

35 Weeks 6 Days

We made it! 35 weeks and 6 days. Here is my one and only "bump" picture from this pregnancy to compare to the previous two boys. All of these pictures were taken at the same week and day!

Baby #3
Mack
Oliver
(bad picture, I know!)

Update on this baby:
I have been having contractions for about 6 weeks now, so I have been put on "limited activity" which basically just means, don't do anything stupid, and lay down a lot. Which is fine by me! I was, however, moved up to weekly appointments early, which is kind of a pain. At 33 weeks, I was starting to efface, which is way sooner than with either of the other boys. At my last appointment, I was measuring almost 2 weeks small, (I have always measure 1-2 weeks big) so now we are a little concerned that the baby isn't growing. My doctor wasn't worried, so we are trying not to either! She didn't say what would happen if he had stopped growing, so I guess we will find out at the next appointment! My c-section is scheduled for March 12th at 7:30am, unless I do actually have him early, but I think the odds of that are pretty slim. We also have FINALLY decided on a name... mostly. Well, maybe. We have an idea, but we want to wait until we see him before we really decide on it. 

Nothing to do with my baby, but on Friday, we will be getting a new niece! The first little girl for my side of the family. We can't wait to meet her! Even though it will make me really, REALLY want to have our baby STAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment