Background

Friday, February 13, 2015

Christmas 2014

This Christmas was so much fun! As Oliver gets a older, Christmas definitely becomes a little bit more magical, and this year was Mack's first Christmas! Oliver is starting to understand, and get excited about holidays. He actually said just the other day (it's now February) that he can't wait for Christmas! Followed by a very cute "yyyeeeaaaaahhhhh" of a cheer. Since I'm so behind on updating the blog, here are a few pictures from our day. Every one was spoiled!  




Don't let the jammies fool you... he is a sharp shooter!



I made shirts for my 3 little boys, I should have made one for their Dad too!
It was a great Christmas! The following week we went up to McCall to stay in the condo for a couple of days. Oliver absolutely loves his cousins, and was so sad when they all went home. He likes to visit the ones near by as often as he can though! I don't have any pictures from McCall... it was kind of a long trip for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment