Background

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Walton Baby #3

Well, I guess I'm just baby hungry. Baby hungry off of my own baby. I just love babies! And Terry does too, of course, especially at the rate we are going- boys! So we decided to have another!!
This was the picture we shared on all of our social media sites, but....
this one was our original idea, so some friends and family received this one!

We found out that we are having a BOY at 18.6 weeks.
Oliver looks so excited!
I was going to share this one if it was a girl, I had to share on here, just because both of their faces are priceless. Oliver totally unhappy, and Mack looks shocked. Love it. 
This pregnancy has been the easiest on me. I haven't been nearly as sick, I don't even know the last time I threw up. 
I am now 22 weeks. Today actually. 
I felt the baby move at 16.5 weeks
Terry felt the baby move at 17.2 weeks
He was measuring right on size at our ultrasound and was healthy as could be.
Something fun to note: The baby had the muscle tone of a 26-28 week baby. The tech said he is very defined. What is fun though, is that that is exactly what he said about Oliver and Mack. My doctor even mentioned it to me when I had my follow up appointment. Our boys are tough!
My official due date is March 19, 2015 but we will have the baby March 12, exactly one week after Mack's first birthday. I think this will be the closest I will ever be to having twins!

No comments:

Post a Comment