Background

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Girl's Trip

I'm so fortunate and blessed to have the in laws that I have. Terry's family has always welcomed me and made me feel like I'm part of the family. Terry is the only boy and has 5 sisters. This year they decided to have a girls trip and they made sure I was invited. Not everyone was able to make it, but we had such a good time! We went to San Diego, California the first weekend of October. It was a lot of fun for us to all be with each other without kids pulling at our shirts. We enjoyed lots of laughs, and lots of food! This trip was the first time I had ever flown, and it wasn't as exciting as I thought it would be, but I'm glad I can say I've done it! We hung out on the beach, went to the temple, and spent a day at Sea World. I'm so glad Terry said I could go (combining corn was in full swing), and that my parents were willing to help watch our boys. I am so glad I can call Terry's sisters my friends as well!










No comments:

Post a Comment