Background

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

July???

Here is to another month of not updating the blog. We have just been on the go!!
Terry is harvesting wheat and cutting hay right now, that makes everything crazy. Last weekend my mom's family had a family reunion, fortunately it was at her house here in town so we were able to make it. Mack started rolling over for reals, not that one time thing at 2.5 months and then never again (he's 4 months now). Nope, he rolls and rolls and rolls. Oliver is starting speak in more sentences and fewer phrases, it's incredible how fast they learn. Terry's sister Dian and her family came up from Texas, so we've had a few get together's with Terry's family, and Oliver absolutely loves it!! Oliver was invited to a birthday party where a magical and balloon artist, do you call them 'artists'?, were there as entertainment, he came home with a bulldog balloon animal!! We took some family pictures, and bought a new-to-us swather. Yep, Terry gave up on that other one. Oh, I ran my first 5k! I pushed Oliver in a stroller and left Mack with grandma, he doesn't last longer than a mile. I ran it in 28 min without any walking. I was feeling so good about it!
Anyways, nothing to exciting, but I wrote them down for journaling purposes.




No comments:

Post a Comment