Background

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Valentine's Day

Welp. We sure are exciting folk. What did we do to celebrate Valentine's?? We painted the almost finished bathroom, or I painted it. And that was about it! We didn't even exchange gifts, because neither of us got each other anything. Perfect. We did end up going out to dinner, me in !y paint clothes, and Terry in his work clothes. Oliver looked the most classy out of all 3 of us! It was kind of fun not doing the traditional routine of Valentine's Day. Terry will randomly bring me home chocolate milk or i'll make him his favorite cookie (no bakes, in case you were wondering) and those are the days I feel our love is shown and expressed to one another best! Plus, Terry has been working like crazy on the house this winter, and if that isn't love and devotion to a wife I don't know what is! I sure am glad Terry and Oliver were my Valentine's, maybe next year we'll be more on top of things.... But maybe not. I did see something that said something like "If you don't have a Valentine on Valentine's Day, don't worry, ypou probably didn't have a groundhog on groundhog's day!" So true.


Baby update. Been having contractions everyday for a week now. At some points 2-3 minutes apart. But when I went in for my doctor's appointment, no progress. The baby is basically as low as he's going to get though! I'm 37 weeks tomorrow, so i'm allowed to attempt to "naturally" induce. We'll see if we can get anything to happen, but I won't cross my fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment