Background

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Phone Fun!

I haven't updated in awhile since we have been jumping in between grandmas' houses while our place is being remodeled. Here are a few moments captured on our poor quality cell phone cameras. ;) 

From left to right , top to bottom.

Oliver playing in the wall rubble with his loader tractor.
Our rock wall is gone!
Oliver actually fell asleep on me, I don't know the last time he did that...
My grandparents are staying at my parents house for a little while, and the day before Thanksgiving my grandpa was hospitalized from having seizures. In this picture he was talking to my grandma on the phone and was so excited to hear from her. It was a sweet moment to witness! 
Oliver found a bucket and ran around with it on his head, he thought it was great!
Oliver loves my parent's dog, Oscar, and thought he needed to eat out of a bowl on the floor too. Silly kid.

Our remodel is almost done! We will have carpet installed next week and finally get back into our own place. Just in time for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment