Background

Saturday, December 21, 2013

3 Years

On December 18, 2010 at approximately 9:00am, Terry and I were sealed for time and all eternity. We dated for a short 2 months before getting engaged and set our wedding date for only 3 months later. Did I mention I was only 18? We were crazy... But what a blessing this has been! There isn't a thing that I would change. I love him more with every second that passes by, and he is the best dad a wife could possibly hope for! For our anniversary this year, we worked on the house and I think we had frozen chicken nuggets for dinner. Always keepin ya on your toes, huh? We plan to get take out and go look at Christmas lights, as soon as the house is done (which we have carpet now! We're almost there!) Happy Anniversary! 

See? We really were crazy, and maybe we still are! 

No comments:

Post a Comment