Background

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Update

I thought I was doing better at updating this thing, but I still slack at times! Just a quick update on what we've been up to for the last couple weeks. It has been packed!

  • We turned the water off all the fields.
  • I've been finishing up canning. Almost there, only peaches to go!
  • We dehydrated boxes of plums, pears, apples and made fruit leather!
  • Terry worked on putting up a fence around our house. (It looks great!) 
  • Oliver helped dig so we could get our septic drained.
  • I got a new calling as the Laurel Advisor of our ward, so things are even more busy each week.
  • The corn harvest has begun! 
  • We have been running to Boise to get stuff for the fence and remodel we'll be doing this winter! 
  • Oliver has 4 teeth coming in and not enjoying it. 
  • I have been attempting to decorate for fall! 
  • We've discovered Oliver loves fry sauces!
  • We were invited to dinner by some friends and now Oliver wants to be a cowboy! Not really, total farm boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment