Background

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sunday Fun-Day

We love Sundays! We are spiritually fed as we attend church, Terry has the day off, and we mostly just lounge around the rest of the day. Sunday is definitely our family day. We eat, play, sleep, and almost always watch a movie together. Oliver and I love being able to have an entire day to ourselves with Terry, and Terry certainly appreciates being able to have a break and rest from working all week. There are many weeks I wish we had 2 or even 3 Sundays in one week! We can't wait for harvest to be over, so everything can slow down and we can spend more time together!




  We have found that Oliver has a love for books. He likes most books, but he particularly loves tractor/truck books and ones that involve any singing. He will even sit by you and read you the book if he's in the right mood!

I'm trying to be sure that I am in pictures with my kids. There are plenty of dad and Oliver but not so many of mom and Oliver. I want my children to have pictures of all of us to look back on one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment