Background

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Ready to POP!

Okay, we have been cleared by the doctor to try to "naturally induce." So, in attempt to have this kid already, I have tried nearly everything!

Things I've tried so far:
  • Running (I can't imagine this looks good)
  • Skipping
  • Eating basil
  • Air squats
  • Bouncing on the exercise ball
  • Riding on the tractor
  • Riding on the four wheeler and aggresively hitting every bump in the road
  • Took an incredibly bumpy car ride with Terry
  • My doctor's wife swears by pizza and nonalcoholic beer, but Terry would only settle for rootbeer!
  • LOT'S of walking
  • Cleaning
  • Oh, and these funny hip swaying things
Today I will attempt:
  • Weeding
  • More exercising of different sorts
  • My mother swears by scrubbing the floor (worth a shot!)
Unfortunately yesterday's attempts only made me incredibly tired and sore today. If anyone knows of something that ACTUALLY works, please let us know!

2 comments:

  1. Hey- I have heard the same thing about scrubbing floors...I would be willing to let you scrub mine. That would be fine. I think you should try eating lots of ice cream and a foot rub (I have actually heard good things about the latter...but I think both are worth a shot!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second the foot rubs!! I have people telling me all the time to be careful with messages because of the pressure points that could send you into labor... A major one (or so I've been told) is in your heel.. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete