Background

Thursday, August 29, 2013

A Little Visit

My sister had her sweet baby boy a few weeks ago, so Oliver and I went to visit. Oliver had fun meeting his new cousin but was sure happy to be home. He really doesn't travel well. 

Oliver loved Reese! He wanted to hold, kiss, and hug the baby all the time.
He did get a little jealous when I got my turn.

We had to go to the grocery store and Oliver was so lucky he got to ride in this sweet cart.
Unfortunately, he threw a major fit when it was time to leave the car behind.

Baby Reese in his Duck Dynasty attire.
"I'm only wearing this until my beard comes in, Jack!"
Oliver for some reason loved to squeeze himself between the car and the wall in the garage.
He would do this over and over again, but I was glad he was entertained!
We are so grateful Reese is here and that everyone is healthy and doing well. He is the third grandson and grandchild for my parents. Lots of trucks, tractors, and dirt on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment