Background

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Out With The Old

I was tired of not sharing the "love" with the exterior of our house. So we changed that! We know there are a lot of haters when it comes to painted brick, but we did it anyways! In this first picture below, I really hated how the stone was pink and the brick was red. If it were all red, we wouldn't have done a thing, except stain the wood. We were anticipating the color to be a couple shades darker, but over all we really love how it turned out! Everything seems so much more uniform and modern.


 





  


 
 We aren't completely finished with the touch up stuff, but we are so glad we did this!!

 One more thing checked off our "To Do" list.




1 comment:

  1. Hey, I think it looks really great! I am excited to actually see it in person...things like this always look even better in real life:) Great job...you are such a go-getter!!! It makes me tired!

    ReplyDelete