Background

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Hate to Eat and Run!

Since he has learned to crawl, Oliver does not sit still. He wants to be into and playing with absolutely everything! Who can blame him? The wood stove has pretty colors in it this time of year, and dad's mud and grease covered work boots are so very enticing, at least to Oliver... He gets so busy exploring his house that he doesn't even like to stop and eat. He WANTS to eat, trust me he does, but he doesn't want to have to stop to do it. So, occasionally, I give in and we come to a mutual agreement:



Yes, he is eating and crawling at the same time. He's hungry (and grumpy from hunger) but he is like his father and rather stubborn and won't stop what he's doing, and if I make him... it just isn't pretty. We don't do this very often, but he sure loves it when I let him get away with it! I think he must have been a cow in an earlier life, if we believed in that stuff.... But he sure would make the cutest little calf!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! We need to get together...I can't believe how much he has grown up!!! And I love the post about Oliver's bath...that is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete